From: Ivo Karindi [mailto:ivo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 1:20 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; cwest
Subject: Re[2]: Partitioning Software?

Hello cwest,

c> Simple to use and fast. Wouldn't be without it. Even does RAIDs.
c> http://www.v-com.com/product/Partition_Commander_Home.html

PowerQuest (now Symantec) has DriveImage for disk content
copying/backup and PartitionMagic for partitions' management.  But is
PartitionCommander supposed to do both?   Looks like, in addition to
partitioning, it can also "copy" drives - could this be considered
equivalent to disk imaging?  Could you elaborate, please?

TIA,

Ivo Karindi

PS I have been a fan of PowerQuest for a few years but need to upgrade
and the prices that Symantec is now asking seem just a bit too drastic.