Re[3]: Partitioning Software?

Don't know about PartitionCommander but Casper is still free I think
or real cheap.  It is so simple and will copy a drive exactly as long
as everything is turned off.  Well everything you can easily turn off.

Then there is always DOS.  It still works, if you don't have a copy, you
can find it via Google.com search.  I like Casper because it is so
simple.  If I need something it is right there on the G: and if my C:
blows up I simply unplug the C: and G: turns into C:  Total turn
around is about 30 seconds longer than a reboot for me.

Jimmy

IK> Hello cwest,

IK> Monday, August 23, 2004, 5:52:17 PM, you wrote:

c>> Simple to use and fast. Wouldn't be without it. Even does RAIDs.
c>> http://www.v-com.com/product/Partition_Commander_Home.html

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx