Re: OT: Partitioning Software?

>For free, there might be 'GNU parted', but I have never used it on
>NTFS, only VFAT32.  There is a popular commerical product, Partition
>Magic ~$50, that is commonly recommended, but I haven't used it since
>Win98b.  For $50, you could buy another drive instead.

Partition Magic is nice, and works well with NTFS.  You can <ahem>
'test drive' it if you're willing to download the cracked version
from Kazaa or Gnutella.

Me, I like to use a DOS program called PreSizer.  It's free.  It can
work drives with NTSF partitions, but I recall it may not be able to
do anything directly with those partitions.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com