Re: Follow-down - a comment for Pierre

In a message dated 11/4/02 12:49:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Try to switch to an other interface
 Esignal has made some changes that could maybe affect it, but I'm not sure.
 Try some database maintenance first, but I cannot understand why a 500 ticks
and
 5 min chart are not updating at the same time.
 Never seent such thing reproted  here.
 Frankly...

Pierre,

I may not have been clear in my first post.  The '5 min chart' was an spz
chart while the 500 tick chart was esz.  There is a big difference in the
data rate for es and sp as you well know and my first thought was that that
was the 'reason' why the es chart was 'slow'.  Yet to me that reason doesn't
explain why closing the workspace and reopening it would then have both the
sp 5 min chart and 500 tick es chart be back in synch with respect to time
and price.  Anyway, at worst I've had to pay special attention to what I'm
doing to not get 'caught' by such things.  And at best, maybe someday when I
grow up I'll be able to understand it all.  :)

Lee