How to prevent Global Server from starting up

Hello:

I do not use the Global server normally, so I am a bit lost.
I reinstalled TS2K Pro Suite on a Win2K machine.
Now, every time I start TS, the Global Server starts up.
So the first thing I have to do is shut is down.

What is the preference, or parameter setting needed to block Global
Server from

Thank you,
Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko

--
 "Life is a tragedy for those who feel, a comedy for those who think"
	Horace Walpole, 4th earl of Orford, in a letter dated about 1770