THANK YOU / Re: How to prevent Global Server from starting up

Thank you to everyone who replied.

The solution that worked is the one offered by Alex and Rik
Gansevoort.
See below.
I am happy.

The other solution, doing it from Global Server::
Tools/ Options /Startup tab and selecting startup choice
from the combo box does not seem to work if you inadvertently
installed the software 'wrong'.  This is what I have done.

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko