Re[2]: Follow-down

Second.

Jimmy

cwest> Return-Path: <omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx>
cwest> Received: from mx1.eskimo.com (IDENT:root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [204.122.16.48])
cwest>         by wnoc0001 (8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian -4) with ESMTP id gA4L6Ig7005224
cwest>         for <jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:06:20 -0600
cwest> Received: (from smartlst@xxxxxxxxx)
cwest>         by mx1.eskimo.com (8.9.1a/8.8.8) id MAA26804;
cwest>         Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:49:58 -0800
cwest> Resent-Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:49:57 -0800
cwest> From: "cwest" <cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cwest> To: <sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx>, <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
cwest> Subject: RE: Follow-down
cwest> Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:53:45 -0700
cwest> Message-ID: <006601c28444$440b77c0$8901000a@xxxxxxxxx>
cwest> X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.4024
cwest> X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
cwest> In-Reply-To: <IAELLGHIGKFOCKCNCFIOCEGEEHAA.sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx>
cwest> Resent-Message-ID: <"_ZaI7.0.KY6.qrjnz"@mx1>
cwest> Resent-From: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
cwest> X-Loop: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
cwest> Precedence: list
cwest> Resent-Sender: omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx

cwest> Pierre, you're swimming upstream old boy! If you don't like this list, I
cwest> doubt if your contributions would be missed should you unsubscribe.

cwest> -----Original Message-----
cwest> From: Pierre Orphelin [mailto:sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx]
cwest> Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 1:46 PM
cwest> To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
cwest> Subject: RE: Follow-down

cwest> Well, I fully disagree with all of what you are saying.
cwest> TS has always been for me the only way to develop and test trading
cwest> systems that worked as expected and that were used realtime for years
cwest> without seeing any so called reported problems. And I have a 10 years,
cwest> fulltime experience behind. TS6, if not yet Prosuite like, is an
cwest> incredible step ahead and secure software with no maintenance at all.

cwest> And please  do not speak about my reseller status that is an outside
cwest> business ( in fact my pass to some interesting customers).

cwest> This list has always been a whiner list, not a winner list, and will
cwest> remain until death. You choose, you loose.

cwest> Good luck with your next dream platform when it will be released! I will
cwest> carefully stay away...

cwest> Sincerely,

cwest> Pierre Orphelin
cwest> www.sirtrade.com
cwest> Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
cwest> Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

cwest> To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
cwest> http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
cwest> Next issue: November 2002