RE: Follow-down

Hehe...
I'm not swimming upstream, just laughing at some people  still swimming on the
sand ( yes I know, it's painful but why do you shout so loud?).
Seems that you not remember what I have done here in the past ( I'm currently
very, very quiet...).
Otherwise, I will unsubscribe when the list will be dead.
In the meantime,please  do not forget to turn the light off before leaving.

Thaaaanks...

PO