RE: Follow-down

Pierre, you're swimming upstream old boy! If you don't like this list, I
doubt if your contributions would be missed should you unsubscribe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Orphelin [mailto:sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 1:46 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Follow-down

Well, I fully disagree with all of what you are saying.
TS has always been for me the only way to develop and test trading
systems that worked as expected and that were used realtime for years
without seeing any so called reported problems. And I have a 10 years,
fulltime experience behind. TS6, if not yet Prosuite like, is an
incredible step ahead and secure software with no maintenance at all.

And please  do not speak about my reseller status that is an outside
business ( in fact my pass to some interesting customers).

This list has always been a whiner list, not a winner list, and will
remain until death. You choose, you loose.

Good luck with your next dream platform when it will be released! I will
carefully stay away...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002