RE: Follow-down - a comment for Pierre

Probably there is a problem in the database or something like that.
You should consider to export the guilty symbol that delays, remove and reimport
after creating the symbl again and testong with an empty database for this
symbol.
Also, do a database maintenance and  a  HD defrag. This is very important if you
see such strange things.
Tere is no valid reason that  such problem occur.
Check in a quote window what appears and what is reflected in the guilty chart.
It must match.
If not, there is a local problem,  this is not a bug.
When a quote comes into the Global Server, it's not delayed for any reason
whatever could be its final destination...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002