From: Jim Johnson [mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 9:09 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; phil
Subject: Re: Off Topic

Hello phil,

I've been using The Bat! for several years after it was
recommended by
many on this list.  It takes an unlimited # of e-mail
accounts, takes
very little resources, stable and highly customizable, PGP.
www.ritlabs.com

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson
mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx

--

p> Does anyone know of an email (software) client OTHER THAN
Outlook
p> Express that allows multiple email accounts.

p> For the first time ever I'm getting a message telling me
I am missing

p> the following file when I open Outlook Express
p> "PostalInspectorOE.exe" Would someone please be so kind
as to perform

p> a search of thier hard drive and send the file along to
me as an
p> attachment if you have it.

p> Thanks.

p> Phil