Re[2]: Off Topic

Hello cwest,

I use www.spamcop.net as my e-mail "hub."  all my accounts are
forwarded to it.  They do a nice job for $30/yr.  imap and pop3
access.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Wednesday, October 16, 2002, 9:52:48 AM, you wrote:

c> What about filtering spam. The website explains hoe
c> filtereing works,
c> but that seems a cumbersome eay to handle spam. Is there
c> anything like
c> iHateSpam
c> (http://www.sunbelt-software.com/product.cfm?id=930) for The
c> Bat?

c> Colin West

c> -----Original Message-----
c> From: Jim Johnson [mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]
c> Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 9:09 PM
c> To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; phil
c> Subject: Re: Off Topic

c> Hello phil,

c> I've been using The Bat! for several years after it was
c> recommended by
c> many on this list.  It takes an unlimited # of e-mail
c> accounts, takes
c> very little resources, stable and highly customizable, PGP.
c> www.ritlabs.com

c> Best regards,
c>  Jim Johnson
c> mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx