Re: Off Topic

Hello phil,

I've been using The Bat! for several years after it was recommended by
many on this list.  It takes an unlimited # of e-mail accounts, takes
very little resources, stable and highly customizable, PGP.
www.ritlabs.com

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx

--

p> Does anyone know of an email (software) client OTHER THAN Outlook Express
p> that allows multiple email accounts.

p> For the first time ever I'm getting a message telling me I am missing the
p> following file when I open Outlook Express "PostalInspectorOE.exe"
p> Would someone please be so kind as to perform a search of thier hard drive
p> and send the file along to me as an attachment if you have it.

p> Thanks.

p> Phil