RE: Asking too much ??

At 11:21 AM -0600 12/11/01, Jim Wixson wrote:

>I should have asked: do you know/have you heard of any trading system done
>or capable of being modelled in TS, which brings a reliable, high return?
>This is a research question - I am trying to document results which may have
>been achieved with some consistency by users of Trade Station or similar
>software: what kind of results can we users realistically hope for? I have
>seen a few scattered posts on the subject, but no assessment of results
>achieved by EL Beatles.

My previous response were related to mostly to your question of being
"capable of being modelled in TS".

On re-reading your question it occurred to me that you might be
asking whether users can actually write TradeStation programs that
make money. The answer to that is definitely yes.

The limitation is not TradeStation but is the ability of the user to
find a method that works. If he or she can find a method, it usually
can be programmed in TradeStation (if you work-around the
idiosyncrasies).

Bob Fulks