RE: Asking too much ??

  • To: <quantcap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Asking too much ??
  • From: "Jim Wixson" <jwixson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:06:49 -0800

Jonathan,
Thanks for the reply.
I should have asked: do you know/have you heard of any trading system done
or capable of being modelled in TS, which brings a reliable, high return?
This is a research question - I am trying to document results which may have
been achieved with some consistency by users of Trade Station or similar
software: what kind of results can we users realistically hope for? I have
seen a few scattered posts on the subject, but no assessment of results
achieved by EL Beatles.
Has anyone systematically recorded this kind of info anywhere?
Jim