Indicators on spreads

Thanks Wayne for the note about the stochastics. I think I may have worked out a 'roundabout' way of doing it:

Lets say I want to do a 14 period stochastics on a 60 min spread. In TS we basically only have close1-close2 but within that 1 hour period we want to look at the OHLC.
1. The stochastics is in the format slowk(hi,lo,close,length)
- similarly for slowD

2. In any 1 hour period there are 60 1 minute periods which we can use to calculate an OHLC which is very close to actuality

3. if we use value1 = close of data1-close of data2
then value2 = highest(value1,60) {the 'high' of the spread for the 60 min period)
value3=lowest(value1,60) {will give the 'low' of the spread
for the 60 min period
value1 {close of the spread for the 60 min period}

so if in the stochs formula we put

plot1(slowKCustom(value2,value3,value1,14),"slowK"); {we have what is essentially a 14 period slowK for the last 60 mins. The same is done for the SlowD. These "60 minute" bars are updated every minute

Am I correct or do I have a major logic flaw here

 Bob