Re: Andrews Pitchfork

To make Gregory Wood's and Chris Cheatham's code for Andrews Pitchfork
work on TS2K the following changes need to be made.

In the While loop add an equal sign in the "While handl > = 0 begin"

I did not discover this solution but found it on the list and can not
remember (or now find) who posted it.

Also the "for xx = 0 to 6  begin" loop to activate
"TL_SetExtRight(plots[xx],true);" does not work for me. I commented out
the "setExright" and substituted before the loop code the following.

TL_SetExtRight(handla,true);TL_SetExtRight(handlb,true);
TL_SetExtRight(handlc,true);
TL_SetExtRight(handlb1,true);TL_SetExtRight(handlb2,true);
TL_SetExtRight(handlc1,true);TL_SetExtRight(handlc2,true);

Not elegant but it works.

Strange why the original code works in TS 4 and not TS2K!