RE: Asking too much ??

Bob - I might add that a great comparison of an elegant time-series-oriented
language like Easy Language vs. a "rudimentary" language, goto
www.wealth-lab.com and check out their "wealthscript" scripting language.
http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=Help.htm
Guaranteed you need 2 to 3 times the number of lines of code to do the same
thing as what can be done in Easy Language. Many housekeeping details are
required as well.