Re: TS2000i availability?

Dear Mike,

TS (vers 4 and 2K) is routinely available on eBay, generally for several
hundred dollars --- TS 2K (actually, ProSuite) was available there a
week or so ago for $211.  Do a search for Tradest* and see for yourself.

You should know, however, that apparently Omega checks eBay periodically
for copies of TS for sale, and if they're there when Omega checks, Omega
complains to eBay and eBay cancels the auction under eBay's VERO rules.
So, if you find what you want, don't let the grass grow under your feet.

Sincerely,

Richard