Re: Asking too much ?? NO

I have been trading commodities for a several years using delta trading for
clients financed mainly by  using credit lines - I have no idea what the
actual percentage return is but it is significant

The system  consists simply of a trade entry method where the aim is to
pick a point in the market where movement is greatest  (either up or down).

That is the end of the system, once this point has been identified  I
simply Delta-Trade the position aiming to exit the the trade depending on
theta, (usually moves into significant profit within three days. Failure to
generate any profit within this time causes me to close the trade with
minimal loss (option time decay only)

I believe I have made  significantly more than 1% a week.

Mark