Re: Asking too much ??

>NF> Is having a system that consistanly makes 1% a week
>NF> asking too much ?

Mark Brown responded:
>yes

Well, I have a system that I trade with real money (started
recently) that consistently makes 1% every 2-3 weeks.  Granted,
that return is based on computer testing, not real trading.  But
after much testing I can confidently expect a 20%-50% annualized
return, which should settle around 35%, based on my analysis of past
opportunities.

Is that considered good?

I didn't think that kind of return was particularly exciting or
overwhelming (compared to, say, Oddball), but the return for the
effort expended is high -- it requires attention only once a month
or so.

Unfortunately, I think it would be difficult or impossible to
program into TradeStation, even though it's a simple system
involving multiple options coverd by stocks.  Perfect for a
retirement account.

--
//  \
//___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com