Re: Asking too much ??

How many trades per week?  Per year?  With what drawdown?  How much
commitment by you on a daily basis?  How many winning trades? Losing
trades?

These are more rhetorical questions directed at the group for obvious
reasons that have been discussed before.  Percentage profits is only one
measure of performance.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://www.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	  http://www.lexonia.net/