Re: Asking too much ??

Hello  Alex,

AM> Well, I have a system that I trade with real money (started
AM> recently) that consistently makes 1% every 2-3 weeks.  Granted,
AM> that return is based on computer testing, not real trading.

computer tested you say?

AM> But after much testing I can confidently expect a 20%-50%
AM> annualized return, which should settle around 35%, based on my
AM> analysis of past opportunities.

human tested you say?

AM> Is that considered good?

i think you could consider anything good, it's your brain isn't it?

AM> I didn't think that kind of return was particularly exciting or
AM> overwhelming (compared to, say, Oddball), but the return for the
AM> effort expended is high -- it requires attention only once a month
AM> or so.

so what did oddball have to do with it?

AM> Unfortunately, I think it would be difficult or impossible to
AM> program into TradeStation, even though it's a simple system
AM> involving multiple options coverd by stocks.  Perfect for a
AM> retirement account.

computer test you said?  which is it?

all sounds good why not sell it and make a fortune? just hand draw the
equity curve the way you think you would have taken advantage of these
opportunities and your home free.

did i get close to what you imagine?

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com