Re: Asking too much ??

Then I misunderstood the question...I thought he meant by "consistently" as
"consistently over time," ie, a weekly average.

Based on your interpretation, then I'd have to say yes, since most
successful trading systems have runups and drawdowns that may produce
AVERAGE profits of 1-2% per week over time, but in my experience,  most
systems don't behave that way.

MT

BTW if you need that kind of monetary weekly consistency, get a job :))