Re: Asking too much ?? NO

Hello  mark,

mkuac> I believe I have made  significantly more than 1% a week.

well i think your full of shit. do you have that track record
independently audited? hell no cause if you did you would have all the
money in the world thrown at you by now. and you work for abn amro?
it's a wonder they don't fire your ass for making such a claim without
first making an equally significant risk disclosure.

mkuac> Mark

ps send me a d doc and i will try you out and report back here.

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com