Re: Asking too much ?? NO

Mark B,

I missed the email address.   There's no way that anyone with or anypart of
a money management firm isn't going to be under the microscope of
performance.  Even if they're playing in the relatively unregulated offshore
environment,  performance is what everyone lives and dies by.  And clients
do like to know how you're doing.  If I was working for a house and
consistently doing over 1% a week using borrowed money,  I'd definitely want
to know with independent verification cuz I'd trot right into the managing
director's office with a blank compensation cheque and tell, not ask, him to
sign it or I was going across the street.

Regards,
Mike