Crabel book

Your local library can help you get the book by Toby Crabel called "Day
Trading with Short Term Price Patterns and Opening Range Breakout", which is
out of print.

I  went to my small local library and requested that they locate this book.
They searched a statewide and national database, and found several
out-of-state University libraries that had the book.   They requested it for
me, and I got to see a copy in about 10 days after my request.   There was
no charge for this service.

Good luck,

 Barry Silberman

PS:  I couldn't send this email to you directly, since I lost my e-mail
server for several days, and I noticed your request in the Omega archives,
which cut off your email address.