Re: To Call or to Click, Which is the Faster

Mike-

Looking at your website it appears you already 'think you know,why ask
here?...

plug.
plug..
plug...

Your 'perpetrader' name seems to sing out a guilty tune.

I guess you 'hered' it first,here,Mike..

And a recent editorial about 'ZAP' futures that I read,was Not very
friendly.