Re: Anybody else see this SCAM-4 systems at $50000 each-with locked codes-

Hi Mark,All-

Did I miss something here? They are offering to Sell You an ezLanguage
program for $50,000.00 dollars.

The program supposedly does well in a few markets.

IF a talented trader has a Better System ,And will provide not only the
Brokerage Statements,But Also the mechanical CODE!,to prove it-not
only will they reduce the price of Their ez code by $40,000,00 to
Everybody!,but also give this very successful trader a FREE copy of
their inferior System.

Sounds to me that 'They' cannot lose,but everyone else can.....

  YIPPEE!!!   I can not wait till my copy is Only $10,000.00 or so...

Mark Brown wrote:

> Hello  tv,
>
> Tuesday, October 09, 2001, 8:37:41 PM, you wrote:
> well  i  guess  the  below  explanation  found on their web site about
> explains  it  all  when  they mentioned break even and trailing stops.
>
> "snicker"
> =========
>
> PowerPoint  has  five  ways  by  which it will exit a trade. They are:
> money  management  stops,  break  even  stops,  trailing stops, profit
> targets,  or by reversing positions. By utilizing TradeStation trading
> software  "dynamic" stops can and are employed, which simply means the
> software  has the ability to adjust the size of the stops based on the
> current market conditions.
>
> t>  http://www.tradersfind.com/page9.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ProPoint S&P Day Trading System……………………$50,000.00
U.S.
The system code is written Omega Research's "Easy Language"
code. You must have Omega Research's TradeStation software
to operate the system. The code is locked and can only be
installed on one computer.

PowerPoint S&P Position Trading System………$50,000.00 U.S.
The system code is written Omega Research's "Easy Language"
code. You must have Omega Research's TradeStation software
to operate the system. The code is locked and can only be
installed on one computer.

CrossPoint NASDAQ Day Trading System…………$50,000.00
U.S.
The system code is written Omega Research's "Easy Language"
code. You must have Omega Research's TradeStation software
to operate the system. The code is locked and can only be
installed on one computer.

ViewPoint NASDAQ Position Trading System…$50,000.00 U.S.
The system code is written Omega Research's "Easy Language"
code. You must have Omega Research's TradeStation software
to operate the system. The code is locked and can only be
installed on one computer.

The $40,000.00 Challenge

All traders ask why we charge so much for our systems. The simple
answer is this: We want to dramatically limit the number of systems
sold. We challenge anyone to produce better system results AND to
prove it with real-time account statements over an equivalent period of
time. Just what do we mean by that ?

Here's The Challenge

1. Prove higher overall total net profits from any mechanical
    system.

2. Prove lower overall total draw-downs.

3. Real-time account statements.

4. The same time period.

5. All trades must be computer generated.

6. The same market as our fully mechanical system.

7. Day trading systems must be compared to our day trading
    system.

8. Position trading systems must be compared to our position
    trading system.

If ANYONE can produce a fully mechanical trading system
         that meets the requirements listed above...

    We will FOREVER reduce that system's price by at
    least $40,000.00 and we GIVE the person who does
           it a FREE copy of our system.

 *As of today's date, NO trading system has met the challenge.