RE: To Call or to Click, Which is the Faster

I have talked to a broker who uses the PatSystems interface and looking at
another broker who uses what looks like a game controller complete with
joystick. And both these brokers gave me the S&P Big contract is faster
calling the order into the pit via land line. I have been a programmer for
22 years (which is what I do for a living) and trading for 8 years.
Developing trading strategies for about 5 years on and off. I work out of my
home and have built a trading strategy for myself that has been backtested
and paper traded with excellent results, I am wanting to know how to get the
fastest fills on the S&P contract so that I know whether to structure the
strategy for 2 and 3 point profit target or jump to 5 and 7 point target
(with more risk I might add).

PerpETrader is no longer generally available to the public which by the way
is not belong to anyone but myself. I am not interested in putting in a plug
for any broker. I am after the truth of the matter here. Please don't try to
judge my motive in asking this question.

Mike.