Re: Re[2]: Globex2 in home

--- Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> stand up those among you who are smarter than perry
> kaufman who states
> that (for example) data bars such as five minutes
> are mostly noise and
> that if a trend is to be identified it must be in
> time frames greater
> than or equal to hourly?

Mark, this last comment of yours really shows your
naivete.

With all his alleged expertise and wisdom, why don't
you tell us what Perry Kaufman's fund returned over
the past five years.  Last time I checked, it was
pretty lame.  I know Perry, and I've also met his
former patron, John Deuss.  Ever wonder why they
parted?

Perry, while being an extremely bright guy - brighter
than 98% of people on this list - is also a pompous
ass.  A part of being successful in trading has to do
with attitude. If you're a miserable sob at heart,
then you will probably have too big an ego to
understand what's going on in the market.

Some of the biggest money in the world is run off of
five minute bars, and you know it. (does not imply the
people on this list can do it however).

-RNM