Re: Replicative Mechanical Evidence?

--- Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i am not saying that the minis are a bad contract to
> trade. i say that
> if the reason you are attracted to them is because
> you think it gives
> you an edge, your thinking is flawed. the minis
> serve a viable purpose
> which is to allow smaller investors to trade lets
> leave it at that.

Mark,

What you are saying amounts to backpedalling.

I know MANY small traders who are profitable trading
the minis.  They would never be able to trade the
indexes if it were not for the mini.  Eventually, when
the time comes, they can graduate to the bigger
contract assuming they have the account equity.  There
are many advantages to trading the minis, for both
large and small traders.  Stop blowing smoke and just
give us more of your nifty-keen whiz bang systems so
we can all run out and quickly become millionaires,
just like you, thanks to MB systems.

-RNM