Re[2]: Replicative Mechanical Evidence?

Hello  Robert,

RM> What you are saying amounts to backpedalling.

i was clarifying that emini traders typically think they have an edge
somehow when in fact its most likely break even when you consider
commissions and other factors like not having a backup to call when
something goes wrong or being big enough to call the pit boss and
tangle over a fill.

RM> I know MANY small traders who are profitable trading
RM> the minis.  They would never be able to trade the
snip>

so i would agree.

RM> Stop blowing smoke and just give us more of your nifty-keen whiz
RM> bang systems so we can all run out and quickly become
RM> millionaires, just like you, thanks to MB systems.

i will give you another one soon and you can then post yours or shut
up. yep i'm still an asshole, maybe thats why perry is a failure in
trading (according to you) he's too nice a guy to be profitable.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com