Re[2]: Globex2 in home

Hello  Robert,

RM> at $1 per side, the commissions equalize.  the fills
RM> are better, quicker, and easier.  you also get to see
RM> the book (level 2), which you can not see in the pit.

honestly - is this an advantage? do you make millions a year with this
seemingly inside privileged information? let me guess the wealthiest
traders in the world did so via the mini's?

stand up those among you who are smarter than perry kaufman who states
that (for example) data bars such as five minutes are mostly noise and
that if a trend is to be identified it must be in time frames greater
than or equal to hourly?

am  i  to  think that  all  these  soes shops are full of millionaires
setting  there  each  day  because  they  have the edge watching every
twitch?    i  call them twitch traders, and find the real gold mine is
in  the selling of views thru the two way mirror so you can watch them
blow up.  i think you smoked too many green buds.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com