TS4 & Win2000 Pro ...Question

I have a friend thinking of buying a new P3 1ghz 1gb ram machine with
Win2000 as the operating system.  He wants to use it for running TS4 &
internet stuff, using a dual monitor set-up with a Matrox G450 card.  He'll
have an ISDN modem and his datafeed card in the machine.

The problem of the missings security block drivers when first loading TS4
on Win2000 is well-documented on Omega's web site.  So, that aside:

- Is there anyone who was NOT able to get TS4 working on a Windows 2000
machine? (i.e. anyone who couldn't get the Omega solution on the security
block, to work?)

- Is there anyone who experienced an unusual problem that required a
custom-designed solution not typically available anywhere?

- Is there anything else that my friend should consider before he takes the
plunge in buying this new PC?

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can give.

Simon.