Re: Re[2]: Globex2 in home

--- Robert Marley <smokegreenbuds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mark, this last comment of yours really shows your
> naivete.

Robert and others,

Please don't bash people who have contributed to much
to this list.  While many may disagree with posts (let
alone other important contributions) from people as
original as Mark from time to time, that is the nature
of anyone who has something original (read: different
that what is currently accepted by the huddled masses
who are often though not always wrong anyway) to say.
Accept that this is the general nature of all original
and innovative posts  --- expect to disagree somewhat.
How much does your bashing really contribute? So I ask
that you (and others) please be more considerate to
him.  Your actions are similar in some ways to those
leading to the burning of witches long ago.

Was it only ~seven months ago that there were dozens
of people posting messages here wishing Mark had not
stopped posting to the list?  People pointing out how
they missed his value-added contributions?  My how the
tides turn quickly.

Jack