Re: Re[6]: Globex2 in home

Mark, and I apologize to others upfront, but this is
way-off-topic.  Our own government sponsored research,
National Institute of Health (NIH), determined that
buds are essentially non-addictive and benign as drugs
go.  If you care to read about it, email me privatey
and I will send you the links.

-RNM