Re[6]: Globex2 in home

Hello  Robert,

RM> Ohh, poor Mark, I see I've hurt your feelings. I'm
RM> sorry.

i accept your apology.

RM> As for 'mixing it up' with you, I have no need.  Your
RM> failures are already well documented: failed software
RM> salesman, failed CTA.

funny  to  this  day  no  other  program  can do what tw does. i was a
consumer not a software developer, but did pretty good for a novice.

failed  cta,  in  the  january  2000  issue of managed accounts review
states  that the cta that was using my system (hfg) returned twice the
average   returns  of  the  average  money  manager  over the two year
period  prior  to  the  report.   latter  because  of a bitter dispute
between  the  principles  and  other slanderous things that had to be
retracted,  the  cta  went  out  of  business.   that cta was the sole
ownership  of someone other than myself and i had no control over how
someone uses or abuses a trading model that i allow then to use.

i am in the process of starting my own cta which i do manage myself
and  we  will  see what happens.  it will not be a one horse show like
was dictated to me in the past, by others.

RM> As for you pot comments, you are welcome to party with me anytime,
RM> dude. Who knows, you might even come to your senses with a few
RM> good bong hits.

i have very close relatives who are drug dependent and your proud
email name smoke green buds is typical of the ignorant mentality that
drugs cause. your thinking and actions are impaired as is your
judgment  and  treatment  of  others.  drug addicts are dependent type
personalities  who  are  followers and not leaders.  only leaders make
the  big  money,  only  leaders  think for themselves and need not the
safety of the heard.

RM> xoxo

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com