Re: Re[2]: Replicative Mechanical Evidence?

John:

You said it better than I could of. I might add, that for a fact,
there are also retail traders that can very easily trade multiples
in the bigs, who choose to trade the minis. That sustained volume
growth in the minis is not coming from just one lot wannabe's.

BW