Re: Re[2]: DTN prices

Of course, I'd prefer to keep using TS4, but the problem is getting real
time data into it after BMI cable is discontinued. I tried the UMDS
DynaStore combination with DTN, but since DynaStore uses the DDE Server, it
only updates prices once per second rendering it dangerous to use with
systems on high volume equities. The internet is too unreliable to use the
QuoteCom version of DynaStore, even with an "always on" DSL connection.