Re: DTN prices

Thank you for your candid reply. I can't believe in this program enough to
trust my trading to it since it gives me incorrect quotes in its Quote
Monitor. Geez...Omega has completely abandoned its software development to
become a broker...whatz the world coming to?

All I want to do is trade, I don't want to keep messing with software.