De : ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : jeudi 21 decembre 2000 20:15
A : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: DTN prices

But the prices on the _charts_ compare closest with BMI cable and are also
confirmed by comparing prices with the Island JavaBook. My BMI seems not to
lag by much. It's the Quote Monitor that has incorrect prices.

I wonder if Pierre has a workaround? Or is this another example of a stupid
trader unable to configure things correctly and falling back on whining?

>>This brings up a thought.  If I remember Mark's prior comments on the
quote
>>monitor versus the charts, the qm updates more frequently than the charts.
>>If this is the case, and infact the qm prices reflect the closest thing to
>>real time (DTN), it is another indication of just how slow BMI is.
>>
>>Sean

>>> This morning QQQ was trading at 56.375 indicated on the chart, while
55.50
>>> on QuoteMonitor. CSCO 36.50 on QM, 37.50 on chart. MSFT 41 on QM,
>>> 41.625 on
>>> chart. Etc. Biggest differences occur at the open.
>>>
>>> The chart prices compare closest with BMI cable quotes, the QM prices
are
>>> off. Running TS2Ki on Win2k.