RE: Programming help needed

You can write the system as an indicator, and make it plot only when there
would be actual long/short entry.  Or you can make it into a function that
will have one value when there is an entry signal and a different value when
there are no signals.  Then you can easily refer to that indicator/function
from your other system.

Ivo