Re: The time has arrived for Linux FreeMarket or similar

> not  to  be  a  wise guy either - the only people who build their own
> cars by hand nowadays - ARE THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WINNING!

Well, I do mean to be a wise guy. Do you need a Cray to run a 2 line
system? You can do that with a pencil and a brown paper bag. <GGGGG>

Ducking for cover,
Dennis

ps - I'm still net long brown paper bags but I've hedged over the
holidays because all the printing on them temporarily reduces their
value for TA. I'm also long a sector fund specializing in #2 pencils.
I'm considering a felt pen fund but that's a little radical so I'm
proceeding with caution.