Re: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WINNING!

Hello  Tom,

TC> How long is development time?

as  long ass it takes, which is still half what it would take a normal
person.

TC> Then how long to fix bugs?

why  fix  em lets just call them enchantments, unless you can replicate
it.

TC> Then how long to beta test?

well  its  obvious  by  the  numbers  of  fools using ts2000 that beta
testing  can  be  indefinite, do you own ts2000?  see what i mean.. no
didnt figure you would.   polish your glasses here comes the king with
his new clothes to show you says bill and his brother.

TC> Then does it have everything that I want?

of  course  it  will  do  anything your little human mind can conceive
which should run fine on an old 486 sx with 8 megs of ram.

TC> Then how do programmers maintain themselves while they are creating the hot
TC> rod?

obviously  they  are  born  rich  and  need no income? i myself have a
custom  made  three  prong  aluminum can pitch fork which allows me to
cover quite a bit of texas roadside in a days time.

TC> Will you have the infrastructure to give customer service?

no

TC> How many customers will you need to break even ?

none, the damm thang is free, get it? FREE!

TC> If the answer to this questions are practical, then I would put my money
TC> where my mouths is and help you make it happen.

i was going to tell you to keep your money, on second thought go ahead
and  send  it  - i'll keep it for you and if you go broke trading i'll
make sure you kids can at least get a pitch fork like i got.

TC> But what I want to be clear
TC> is that we are not chasing dreams. "Bad uncle better than no uncle". I can
TC> trade with all the bad versions of TS. But I cannot trade with a piece of
TC> software that does not exist or is "just now coming"

well  then  mosie  on  over to the tradelab platform and enjoy all the
features  that  are  perpetually coming.  i'll keep on working and not
hold my breath.

speaking of breadth..  na! forget it.

TC> Tom

mark,  the  guy with the bright orange vest and redwing boots...not to
mention that bad ass chrome pitch fork.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx