THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WINNING!

But Mark in all fairness:

How long is development time?
Then how long to fix bugs?
Then how long to beta test?
Then does it have everything that I want?
Then how do programmers maintain themselves while they are creating the hot
rod?
Will you have the infrastructure to give customer service?
How many customers will you need to break even ?

If the answer to this questions are practical, then I would put my money
where my mouths is and help you make it happen. But what I want to be clear
is that we are not chasing dreams. "Bad uncle better than no uncle". I can
trade with all the bad versions of TS. But I cannot trade with a piece of
software that does not exist or is "just now coming"

Tom