Re: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WINNING!

Mark Brown wrote:

> Hello  Monte,
>
> MCS>  ROFL   Hey where can I get one of those pitchforks?? Are dealership
> MCS> franchises available???? What do I have to do to qualify as a Pitchfork
> MCS> Solution Provider????
>
> here  is  the  test  -  if  you  go into a shopping mall and within 30
> minutes  two  security  guards  approach you and ask - sir can we help
> you.   then  i  will  consider  granting  you  a franchise and include
> redistribution  rights  to my newest design, made from titanium (for
> the  forks)  and a kool graphite handle, complete with neoprene cushion
> handle.

It NEVER takes the security guards more than FIVE minutes to appraoch me
in the mall, in fact they are usually there at the door the moment I
walk in. If I'd known things were going to be this easy I'd have started
a long time ago.

> MCS>  (Keep your sense of humor Tom, it's the best defense)
>
> well it may not be the best defense, but its better than tangling with
> a desperate tri-prong pitch fork wielding free software distributor.

I have been faced by adversaries weilding knives and guns, but the
scenario you describe is truly frightening.
Fear of the UNKNOWN.

> thanks for he opportunity to serve you.
> mad max

lol thanks, the pleasure was all mine.