Re[2]: THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WINNING!

Hello  Monte,

MCS>  ROFL   Hey where can I get one of those pitchforks?? Are dealership
MCS> franchises available???? What do I have to do to qualify as a Pitchfork
MCS> Solution Provider????

here  is  the  test  -  if  you  go into a shopping mall and within 30
minutes  two  security  guards  approach you and ask - sir can we help
you.   then  i  will  consider  granting  you  a franchise and include
redistribution  rights  to my newest design, made from titanium (for
the  forks)  and a kool graphite handle, complete with neoprene cushion
handle.

MCS>  (Keep your sense of humor Tom, it's the best defense)

well it may not be the best defense, but its better than tangling with
a desperate tri-prong pitch fork wielding free software distributor.

thanks for he opportunity to serve you.
mad max