Re[2]: The time has arrived for Linux FreeMarket or similar

Hello  DH,

D> Well, I do mean to be a wise guy. Do you need a Cray to run a 2 line
D> system? You can do that with a pencil and a brown paper bag. <GGGGG>

D> Ducking for cover,

actually yes it took a cray to sort through all the bull and find
these odd anomalies. actually it was an old modified apollo that i
used. the t-90 is low on cooling fluid and the warehouse that its in
hasn't a heater for this maintenance man. this summer I'll be out
there dimming the lights in the warehouse district late at night,
though.

D> Dennis

D> ps - I'm still net long brown paper bags but I've hedged over the
D> holidays because all the printing on them temporarily reduces their
D> value for TA. I'm also long a sector fund specializing in #2 pencils.
D> I'm considering a felt pen fund but that's a little radical so I'm
D> proceeding with caution.

ps  send donations to feed the cray's...   yes there multiplying at an
alarming  rate.    i  almost  picked  this one up,
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=426080142
but my wife needs a Christmas gift.

--
Best regards,