RE: The time has arrived for Linux FreeMarket or similar

That comment especially appropo considering that crude estimates of line
count for TS2000i based on it's functionality is upwards of a MILLION lines
of code.

NOT TO BE A WISE GUY BUT...not many people are building their own cars by
hand nowadays....